Private Client Tax Senior
Job Title: Tax Senior
Salary: Up to £42,000 + package
My client, a Top 50 Accountancy practice that are know for their work with HNWI's, are looking for Private Client Tax Senior to join their team to manage a portfolio of clients, working closely with Managers within the team and hopefully progress into more senior positions long term. This is a great opportunity for a fully or nearly fully qualified Private Client Tax Accountant, mixed tax backgrounds will also be considered, who is looking for a role that offers long term progression and a chance to develop their advisory skillset. The firm have a fantastic reputation for offering candidates at this level a chance to develop whilst handling high quality work in a collaborative environment.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Managing a portfolio of private clients, including all aspects of compliance, accounts, tax returns and tax computations
- Developing and maintaining strong client relationships, including ensuring clients are aware of their tax liabilities and can pass on the relevant tax return information
- Proactively identifying possible planning possibilities, e.g. beneficial elections and claims
- Assisting the work and development of tax Trainees
Key Requirements for this role include:
- ATT qualified or part qualified ACA/ACCA
- 1-2 years previous experience of working in an accountancy practice
- Tax compliance experience, private client heavily preferred.
If interested please apply, I'm very happy to discuss the role in more detail. While they're ideally looking for a Tax Semi-Senior, they are open to considering fully qualified candidates for a Tax Senior position as well. You can reach me for more information on 0207 4307 281
Alexander Edwards | Consultant - Audit
13 Southampton Place, London WC1A 2AL
D: 02074307265 | www.ambition.co.uk | View my profile
By accepting this email, any attachments, and the information contained within them, you agree to comply with our Terms of Business. Please note that if you have agreed in writing with Ambition Group Ltd contractual terms in addition or contrary to our Terms of Business then those contractual terms will take precedence over the aforementioned Terms of Business.
The information contained in this email and any attachment is confidential and intended for the named recipient only. The information is private and protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, any use of the information is strictly prohibited and it must be deleted from your system. Ambition accepts no liability for any loss or damage that may occur as a result of the transmission of this email or its attachment. Registered Company: Ambition Europe Ltd, Registered in England and Wales 2209437
At Ambition your privacy is important to us. In order to match you with the perfect job, we will need to collect some of your personal data. To find out more about the information we collect, and how we use it, please see our privacy statement.