An international law firm is looking to recruit a Pricing Manager to join their London office.
As the Pricing Manager you will be required to:
- Support business development (as it pertains to pricing arrangements) through the giving of advice, reparation of RFP responses and other presentations, and participation in presentations (internally and directly to clients).
- Educate lawyers on pricing strategy and negotiation, AFA alternatives, and value propositions; utilise outside consultants as needed.
- Modelling proposed fee arrangements (including preparation of budgets); creating and reviewing reports relating to pricing.
- Define, analyse, and implement competitive pricing strategy based on business and financial objectives, market and competitive analysis, and pricing capabilities.
- Leading internal presentations to key stakeholders.
- Lead the development and implementation of procedures that synthesise the efforts of stakeholders across multiple international geographies in pricing projects.
- Participate in continual development and publication of thought leadership and service offerings.
- Stay informed of current AFA trends within the legal market; Learn and apply new concepts; Seek to develop and propose innovations in the field.
To be successful in this Pricing Manager role it is preferred you have proven experience in a Pricing role within the legal sector. You will need knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). You will need to be confident, good at multi-tasking and have good interpersonal skills as well, as being organised. You will need to be able to work independently, as well as within cross-functional teams, in a collaborative, professional environment.
If you meet the criteria above, please apply today!