Premises & Facilities Manager
|Specialisation:||PA & Business Support|
|Salary:||£55000 - £70000 per annum + excellent benefits|
Premises & Facilities Manager
Stunning City Location
Highly competitive salary and excellent benefits
Leading Law Firm
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Premises & Facilities Manager to join a leading employer of choice in the Professional Services sector, predominantly based from their stunning office in the heart of the City.
This Premises & Facilities Manager role is an excellent opportunity to elevate your career and really take it the next level - the Premises & Facilities Manager plays an integral part in the continued success and future growth of the firm.
The Premises & Facilities Manager will take full ownership the management and development of a total property and facilities management service which includes BC/DR, H&S, premises management, planned maintenance, energy conservation, procurement, design and planning, post, records, switchboard, reception and catering.
The Premises & Facilities Manager will deal with a range of internal stakeholders as well as suppliers and advisors so the ability to build effective relationships, influence, challenge and persuade are essential.
The main remit of this Premises & Facilities Manager role includes:
- Management of the FM team
- Development of a service catalogue and SLA's for FM services
- Manage staff resourcing
- Review policies and processes for continuous improvement and development
- Review the premises use and space and plan for improvements and changes
- Ensuring strategies around maintenance, service, environmental, energy and investment are devised and implemented
- Manage and develop M&E electrical services, plant and installations to ensure compliance to H&S requirements
- Development of a Sustainable Development policy
- Development of a waste management and recycling scheme
- Prepare annual budgets manage costs through all areas
- Management of projects and project roll outs
- Preparation of service requirement specs, review supplier contracts and manage tender processes - set supplier SLA's and track delivery
- Organisation of the provision of catering, hospitality and front of hour services
- Planning BC/DR initiatives
In order to be successful in this Premises & Facilities Manager role, you will need:
- Extensive property management and facilities experience gained within a professional services environment
- High levels of commercial and business acumen
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of DR and BC processes
- Experience of leading a Facilities Management team
- Significant experience of preparing and management budgets
- Excellent people management and leadership experience and skills
- Experience of procurement
- Experience in managing outsourced services
- Experience of maintaining M & E
- IOSHH or NEBOSH certificate (desirable)
- Membership of BIFM (desirable)
This firm are progressive and dynamic and pride themselves on having a growth mindset, being solutions focused and collaborative - this Premises & Facilities Manager role requires a candidate with a like mind and first class communication and leadership skills.
If this Premises & Facilities Manager role is of interest to you and you meet the above criteria then please apply NOW!