|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
A new opportunity is available at a leading property consultancy firm for a PR Manager to join their busy press office. Managing one of their major commercial sectors as well as having responsibility of a key region your role will have autonomy to deliver strategic PR in line with the global communications strategy. This role report into the PR Director.
The main responsibilities of this role include:
- Owning your relationships with key industry contacts and journalists, generating operations and driving external communications
- Writing and editorial of compelling communications, including press releases, as well as thought leadership
- Driving strategic external communications for your key sector and regions
- Work closely with key internal stakeholders to generate press opportunities, delivering consultative advice and coaching as required
- Being a PR champion within the firm, building excellent relationships with your business group to ensure press opportunities are proactively optimised.
The ideal person will be an ambitious PR specialist looking to work within a high performing and fast paced property consultancy. We are open to considering experience from a journalism, agency or client side. There will not be agency support in this role. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- A true passion for external communications
- Excellent writing and communications skills
- An ability to write compelling and engaging content
- An eye for a story
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
There is excellent opportunity for progression in this role and the firm offer excellent benefits. Based in the heart of London you will be working in a corporate, fast paced, yet extremely approachable and down to earth environment.