The main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Writing and editing press releases and other articles for the media, as well as web and other corporate communications
- Producing and sending weekly company and industry news summaries for internal communications
- Working with internal departments on key staff messages and communications
- Drafting and advising on social media content and intranet news items
- Supporting corporate event administration as required
- Assisting in the management of press liaisons as well as the drafting of key appointments, new contracts, deals and comments
- Assisting in compiling weekly and monthly PR reports
Experience in a Public Relations role within the property industry is essential for this role. You must also have excellent organisational skills and project management experience. The successful candidate will also have strong communication skills and a proactive work ethic.
If you are interested in this position and would like to find out more, or wish to be considered, then please apply!