PR & Communications Manager
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£50000 - £65000 per annum|
A leading international law firm is looking to recruit a PR and Communications Manager to be part of their London office on a permanent basis and work within their central marketing team. You will be responsible for the PR, and communications in London including internal communications with a strong content focus.
This law firm is headquartered in the UK but has a small international presence. The central marketing team is small but effective with specialists in events, design, digital, brand and of course, communications. This law firm is tier 1 in a number of practice groups and has seen organic and consistent growth in recent years with expansion into international markets.
The role will include all aspects of media relations, internal communications, dealing directly with journalists and covering a wide range of content. Therefore, the team are looking for someone who is experienced in legal communications and can take the lead on delivering proactive communications becoming a true brand and communications ambassador across the firm.
- Develop and deliver scenario plans and respond to crisis situations
- Develop and execute on strategic PR activity in support of defined business goals
- Offer ad hoc media training/advice to other colleagues.
- Deliver multi-channel internal communications campaigns
- Research, write and edit award submissions
- Source, draft and edit content for firms live internal news channel
- Implement best practice and improve processes across all PR & communications activity
If this sounds like the ideal opportunity for you and you have the relevant legal PR and communications skills, then apply now.