A top tier, international law firm are looking to hire a Pitch Manager to take ownership of the panel pitches across the firm. This is a role with huge scope to mould into your own as you will be integral to defining and setting the structure, process and systems, working closely with the business to influence and embed best practice.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Full delivery of panel pitches for the firm
- Influencing senior stakeholders by stressing the importance of best practice processes
- Completing relevant client research both internally and externally
- Producing tailored strategies for every pitch focusing on compelling messaging
- Improving the performance of the pitch teams through coaching, training and advising
This is a fantastic opportunity working in a new central service team. You will need to be confident in delivering panel pitches and working within a legal partnership to proactively implement and shape this new service offering.
The ideal candidate will have experience of leading panel pitch opportunities in a global professional services environment. You will have well developed persuasion and diplomacy skills in order to be effective in the role.
This role is permanent and based in the city.
If this sounds of interest to you, please apply today.