Pitch Executive - £35k
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work with a top London law firm to join their expanding BD team as a new pitch executive. With a great team ethos and working environment, this role will see you working closely with heads of department to provide all round and strategic support with the bids and tender process.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working directly with the Partners, Heads of departments and the wider BD and Pitch team to produce engaging and innovative tender responses across the firm.
- Monitoring and identifying new tender opportunities working with senior stakeholders during the qualification process.
- Sourcing and updating credentials, CVs, practice group awards and accolades for inclusion in pitch documents.
- Working with the Senior Business Development Executive and Senior Pitch Executive to put together client research packs.
- Co-ordinating the bid process from end-to-end, providing guidance on how to respond to RFPs and bringing new ideas and approaches to the process.
In order to be considered for this role you will have:
- Previous experience within a bid's role this is essential for this role
- Strong communicator with excellent written and verbal skills.
- Ability to immediately win trust, influence and establish credibility at senior levels.
Please apply online asap to be considered.