Pitch Content Manager
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£70000 - £72000 per annum|
A top international Law firm is looking to recruit a Pitch Content Manager to join their London office on a 6 month FTC with the view to go permanent. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a global infrastructure project within the dynamic global pitches & Pursuits team. You will be supporting the delivery of the content work stream to create a single repository for all pitch content.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Focus on the review and development of "offer" based pitch specific content.
- Lead on the review of practice and sector content.
- Line manager responsibility for a pitch content coordinator.
- Attend regular content work stream meetings.
- Review existing content and make recommendations.
- Engage with content owners in a variety of jurisdictions.
To be successful in this role you will need to be highly organised with excellent writing and communication skills. You will need previous experience of drafting content for pitches within a professional services environment. A relevant degree is also essential.
If this role sounds like you, please apply today.