Pitch Content Coordinator
A top international Law firm is looking to recruit a Pitch Content Coordinator to join their London office for 6 months with a view to go permanent. This is an exciting and unique opportunity to work in a well-established firm on a global infrastructure project alongside global seniors.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Review, edit and update factual content categories
- Work with the pitch content manager to deliver review and amendment of practice
- Attend regular content work stream meetings
- Coordinate the gathering of CV content from practices
- Review existing factual content and make recommendations
To be successful in this role you will need to have excellent writing skills and be a team player who is highly organised, self-motivated,
If this sounds like the challenge you are looking for then please apply asap as this role will be a quick turnaround.