Personal Tax Senior - based in Central London
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
Personal Tax Senior - London
We are currently recruiting for a Personal Tax Senior to join a top 15 accountancy firm based in Central London. This is a personal tax compliance role and will be reporting to the Tax Manager.
The role is offering a competitive salary, study support with CTA, a great career path to progress within the firm and great benefits package.
Being the first point of contact for a portfolio of clients you will be responsible for:-
- Preparing annual tax returns (including those for individuals. partnerships and trusts)
- Preparing forms P11D, PSAs, ATED and share schemes annual returns
- Obtaining missing information etc. from the client, third parties or elsewhere in the firm as appropriate
- Advising clients on tax liabilities as they become due
- Reviewing tax returns and accompanying workings as drafted by junior staff
- Completing posting for complex or missing areas of tax returns
- Preparing capital gains computations
- Preparing/amending and/or approving letters and emails for the manager's approval
- Drafting replies to client or third party correspondence, seeking further input as appropriate
- Assisting in dealing with Enquiries raised by HMRC
- Preparing other forms etc. as required by HMRC or other third parties
- Monitoring chargeability on a weekly basis
- Various ad hoc work as it arises such as technical research and assisting with advising clients
You will have a minimum 3-4 years' of working experience within a tax environment and be ideally ATT qualified and studying towards CTA or recently passed CTA. You will have excellent verbal and written communication skills with good attention to detail.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply with your most updated CV and a summary of your relevant skills.