|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£32000.00 - £38000.00 per annum|
A Top 20 practice are looking for a Payroll Senior/Administrator to work in their London office.
You would be joining a growing and succesful payroll team and taking control of your own portfolio of clients.
You'll assist your clients with a full package of payroll services including;
- Issuing payslips
- Preparing payroll to be paid by BACS
- Processing Real Time Information (RTI) submissions to HMRC
- Processing end of year RTI submissions and the issuing of P60s
- Opening PAYE schemes
- Other duties as required
This practice has a great culture of prgoression, and support to increase your responsibilities and develop your skillsets will be on offer, through inhouse training or study support if needed.
- Strong Payroll experience in practice
- Experience with Star Payroll Professional
- Demonstrable experience with auto enrolment.
- Strong communication skills, both with colleagues and clients.
This firm has a fantastic reputation, great office, and would be an ambitious next step in your career.
If interested, apply today