Competitive Salary & Outstanding Benefits Package
Top IP Firm
Do you have experience in Patent IP and have a passion to pursue a career in this sector?
An unmissable opportunity has arisen for a Patent Paralegal at an outstanding IP firm based in modern offices in the City!
You will have the opportunity to expand your knowledge of Patent IP, work closely and build rapport with fee earners and key clients and advance your career as a Paralegal!
Patent Paralegal Key Responsibilities
As a Patent Paralegal you will have your own allocation of fee earners to support. You will be responsible for providing a wide range of administrative, secretarial and legal assistance, such as:
- Take ownership of enquiries and efficiently manage workload
- Diary management, coordinating meetings and conference calls
- Managing all telephone calls to record accurate messages
- Process travel requests
- Prepare fee earners for client meetings
- Produce IP Patent documentation
- Accurate type correspondence and legal documentation
- Build a strong relationship with fee earners and clients
- Prepare invoices detailing official fees
- Prepare standard reports to send to clients
- Manage e-filing system
Patent Paralegal Key Skills:
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in Patent IP either as a Legal Secretary or Paralegal
- Excellent IT skills as this is a very modern firm who have IT systems that pick up heavy admin
- Hardworking and proactive attitude
- Fantastic communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and work to tight deadlines
- Client facing approach
- Meticulous attention to detail
Get in touch for the opportunity of a lifetime!