Partnership Tax Manager
I am working with a leading law firm client on a Partnership Tax Manager role. Situated in the London Finance department, the position's main responsibility is to oversee operations of managing both the partnership tax and the partners' tax in the UK and internationally.
- Ensure the completion of all tax compliance obligations in the UK and Internally.
- For the annual financial accounts, ensure adequate tax reserves for partners thorough preparation of LLP members tax reserves.
- Assist the firm in transfer pricing and taxation policies.
- Participate I the management of the firm's cash flow. This will involve forecasting future tax payments, tax planning and analysis.
- Manage the Partner's tax payment throughout the year and ensure the figures stated against the reserves and gather all information together for the firm and HMRC.
- Liaise with tax authorities and annual HMRC visits.
- Be a point of advisory for the firms' schedule E, Corporation tax and VAT affairs.
- Development of partners tax reserves so that positions are known on a monthly basis.
- Ensure the firm ins compliant with tax legislations by working with the Head of Tax to research and implement up to date knowledge of changes in tax.
- Perform at a high standard of service offered to maintain the firm's reputation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of: VAT rules and returns; corporation tax and international tax.
- Working knowledge of Schedule D statutory rules and of schedule E and payroll requirements.
- Excellent analytical and financial skills.
- IT literate using Excel.
If you are interested please apply today!