Partnership Accounting Manager
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
Working with a team of 8 accounting professionals your responsibilities will include:
- Taking over accounting and reconciliation work, analysis and advise for the group.
- Assisting the team in all areas of accounting and Partner Remuneration; calculating Partner distributions for the firm, reconciliation of partner remuneration ledgers to the local office books, investigating issues around accounting for partner secondments and partner tax reserves and reconciliation of partner tax reserves
- Reconciliation of overseas offices tax reserves; liaising with local offices to understand and gather the data needed, reconcile the retained earnings ledger ensuring the offices and central books balance.
- Permanent tax disallowable allocations; assist with annual permanent tax disallowable allocations
- Global partner payments; assist with the calculation of the global partners' quarterly special distributions, including reviewing and reconciling units, drawings, private ledger and tax reserves; assist with the global review of monthly partner drawings paid and assist with the annual calculation of profit related annuities and review associated payments
For this role you must be a qualified accountant with advanced excel skills. Experience within partnerships tax is essential and it would be beneficial to have previous team management responsibilities.
The firm are looking for a confident individual with strong communication skills to be able to deal effectively with partners, financial controllers globally and external tax advisors.
You will also need to be analytical and good at problem solving. This is a problem solving role and you will be dealing with sensitive and complex information.
If you are interested in this Partnership Account Manager role, please apply!