Part Time Legal PA Litigation
Part Time Legal PA - Litigation
£37,000 Pro Rata and Outstanding Benefits
Globally Successful Law Firm
Are you interested in a part time Legal PA role with a fantastic work life balance that will also allow you to grow your career and develop your skills?
This might seem impossible but…
A diverse opportunity for a part time Legal PA has arisen! This Legal PA will have the chance to work on a part time basis of one week on one week off in a fantastic Litigation team at this international law firm!
Litigation Legal PA Responsibilities:
- Proactively manage a busy workload and take ownership of enquiries
- Diary management and arranging meetings
- Coordinating travel and preparing itineraries
- Producing accurate legal documentation including audio dictations
- Manage telephone calls and dealing with enquiries
- Client billing, expensing and invoicing
To be successful in this Litigation Legal PA role, you will need the following skills:
- Experience as a Legal Personal Assistant or Secretary within Litigation
- Meticulous attention to detail and efficiency
- Excellent organisation skills
- Ability to work well in a team to help manage the workflow
- Self-motivated and hardworking approach
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Billing experience using Elite 3a (DESIRED)
If you are a confident problem solver who is looking for an exciting new challenge at a leading London law firm with exceptional market knowledge then APPLY NOW!