Part time DP Operator
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Document Production Operator with a keen eye for document work to join this high profile City based law firm to work on a part time basis Monday to Wednesday working 4pm -11pm and if you're based within the M25 they will also provide a taxi home for you. Based within their fast paced yet friendly document production team this DP role will be ideal for anyone who enjoys the challenge of document work and gains satisfaction from trouble shooting corrupt and problem documents.
This team are a hardworking yet friendly group, who really pride themselves on the quality of work they produce for the firm. If you're an experience DP operator with advanced Microsoft skills then read on.
As evening DP Operator you will be responsible for:
- Amending and formatting of legal documents and correspondence
- Dealing with any corrupt or problem documents
- Liaising with partners and fee earners regarding timescales
- Producing work to the highest possible standard
- Production of PowerPoint presentations
- Proof reading of all documents and correspondence.
- Previous Document Production experience within a central London law firm
- Knowledge of Corporate and Litigation law
- Advanced Microsoft 2010
If you meet all of the above criteria then apply now!
Thinking of heading to Australia this year? We have numerous temporary, contract and part-time vacancies in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane. Contact us today for further information!