Paralegal Financial Disputes and Investigation
|Specialisation:||PA & Business Support|
|Salary:||Up to £21000 per annum|
**£21,000 per annum**
This award winning law firm are looking for a Paralegal to join their Financial Disputes team. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Legal Assistant or Paralegal.
The duties required but not limited to are:
- Collate and review documents from client's electronic database
- Draft ad prepare a chronology of events
- Ensure clients files are filled in a timely manner
- Prepare bundles for court applications, trials and instructions to counsel
- Monitor files ensuring all diary management review dates are accurate
- Manage own portfolio of cases
Required experience, skills and attributes:
- Previous experience as a Paralegal/ Legal Assistant in a top law firm would at an advantage
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience of working with a legal client database and case management system would be an advantage but not essential
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- A key team player
This is a fantastic opportunity for a law grad or experienced Paralegal to join a firm that will allow you to grow and develop your career.
If this Paralegal position sounds like you, apply now!