|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||PA & Business Support|
|Salary:||£25000.00 - £28000.00 per annum|
An outstanding opportunity has arisen to join a truly superb law firm based in lovely offices in the heart of London as a Paralegal Administrator for a period of 6 months. This organisation has an enviable company culture, where a strong work/life balance is encouraged and is extremely professional, friendly and dynamic.
This role as a Paralegal Administrator will offer you the chance to engage with people at all levels across the business. Working as part of a fantastic team of Paralegals, you'll be supporting Fee Earners in all department, so you'll enjoy a varied workload and interaction with lots of different people.
The Paralegal Administrator role is a busy position and requires someone with very strong organisational skills and a proactive approach to a wide range of tasks, including:
- Preparation of Court bundles
- Legal research
- File opening / closing
- Archive management
- Producing and amending correspondence, documents, reports
- Audio dictations
- Managing and processing expenses
- Assisting in the billing process
To be successful in this Paralegal Administrator role, you will need:
- Educated to Graduate level (or equivalent)
- Fast and accurate typing skills, min 60 wpm
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Well presented with excellent communication skills
- Highly literate and numerate with strong customer service skills
- Able to work alone as well as within a team
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in this 6 month Paralegal Administrator position, please click apply today!