PA to Senior Executives
|Location:||West End, London|
|Specialisation:||PA & Business Support|
|Salary:||£19.00 - £20.00 per hour|
Calling all superstar PA's!! I have an exciting opportunity for a talented temporary Personal Assistant to join a fantastic organisation based in lovely offices in the heart of Central London.
This Personal Assistant role is supporting 2 inspirational Senior Executives in a very fast paced, commercially focused and dynamic organisation. This division is key to the continued success of the business and as such the Personal Assistant plays a pivotal role and is highly visible.
As Personal Assistant to these two highly regarded Senior Exec's you'll be responsible for managing their busy, challenging day to day movements, including:
- Complex diary management
- Coordinating high volumes of meetings and events
- Liaising with clients
- Inbox management
- Processing expenses
- Liaising with internal teams and stakeholders
To be successful in this Personal Assistant role, you'll need to have first class organisation skills, be able to thrive in a busy, constantly changing environment and have top notch communication skills. You'll also need:
- Previous experience as a Personal Assistant, supporting at Senior Exec level
- Excellent IT skills
- To be available immediately and able to commit until the beginning of May
- The ability to multitask and work to tight deadlines
- Be a self starter and have the ability to make things happen
If you are interested in this role and think you meet the above criteria, click apply now!