PA to Managing Partner
Are you an experienced PA who really enjoys the traditional role where you're a true right hand PA for your boss? If so then this top City law firm could be your next move as they are looking for a highly skilled and knowledgeable Personal Assistant to join them. Supporting one of their senior board members this PA role will also see you supporting on both business and personal work. A fast paced and dynamic role, you'll find that this role will provide a high level of involvement and responsibility within this newly created PA role.
As board level Personal Assistant you'll be responsible for:
- Extensive diary management
- Global travel arrangements with full itinerary preparation
- All expense account reconciliation
- Organisation of board meetings with preparation of all board packs and relevant materials
- Acting as gatekeeper for board members
- Varying levels of personal support
- Previous senior PA experience, preferably board level
- PA experience gained within a top City law firm or Professional Services
- Strong attention to detail
- Confident and articulate manner
- Ability to work with senior directors with the ability to show tact and diplomacy at all times
If you meet all of the above criteria then apply now!
Thinking of heading to Australia this year? We have numerous temporary, contract and part-time vacancies in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane. Contact us today for further information!