PA to Head of Recruitment (12mftc)
|Specialisation:||PA & Business Support|
|Salary:||Up to £40000 per annum|
**PA to Head of Recruitment**
**12 Month Contract**
If you are an experience PA and have worked as part of a Recruitment or HR team and you're looking for a new role to develop your skills and knowledge even further, then this exciting opportunity at a premier global law firm could be your next step.
As a PA to the Head of Recruitment you'll be working closely with the Head of Recruitment in London providing high level PA organisational support to her as well as assisting with in the coordination of Lateral Partner hires and Senior level recruitment. Within this role you will be working at a Senior level which consists of high levels of organisation and co-ordination being delivered to clients both internally and externally. You will be that 'go to person' and very much the gatekeeper for the Head of Recruitment and the wider team. There is also an element of project work allowing you to take control and to build something of your own, using your own initiative. Your work will further consist of an international dimension which allows you to have a global coordination within the company. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is outgoing, professional and driven and really wants to be a part of an award winning law firm.
As PA to Head or Recruitment, duties on a day to day basis will include but not limited to:
- Extensive support in diary management and inbox management
- Arrangement and coordination of partner and senior level interviews
- Working with co-ordinators in London and overseas
- Maintaining relationships with internal stakeholders
- Assisting with onboarding of new joiners
- Liaising with recruitment agencies
- Strong PA /EA experience within a professional services or Corporate background
- High organisational skills
- Proficient in all software packages
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Proactive approach
If you meet the criteria above, then apply now!