PA to General Manager - Private Bank
|Specialisation:||PA & Business Support|
PA to General Manager
Private Bank based in Knightsbridge
Highly competitive salary & benefits
If you are a career PA who loves supporting at Senior Exec level, who thrives in a busy role and enjoys spinning lots of plates all at once, then this PA to General Manager role is ideal for you.
The PA role is supporting a fantastic GM of a private bank, who is on secondment in the UK from Asia for 12 months. As well as supporting the GM, you'll also undertake some tasks for the Chairman of the bank and from time to time support the CEO when visiting London.
This PA role is a lovely mix of business and personal PA work and is a varied and well-rounded position. The culture of the business is friendly and supportive and the environment is dynamic and forward-thinking.
The main remit of the PA role includes:
- Diary management
- Coordinating travel plans
- Arranging internal and external meetings - heavy minute taking for these meetings
- Processing expenses and associated admin for the company credit cards
- Coordinating meeting minutes and following up action points on behalf of the General Manager
- Liaising with EA in Asia to coordinate Chairman's trips to London
- Preparation of a range of documents and letters
- Coordinating the running of the GMs London house
- Coordinating maintenance of property in Oxford and preparation for family visits
- Monitoring persona invoices and arranging payment of bills
- Booking restaurants and events as required
To be successful in this PA role, you will need to be a self-starter and someone who isn't afraid to manage up. You'll have first class communication skills and be comfortable dealing with UHNWI and VVIPs on a regular basis.
You'll also need:
- Strong experience of working as a PA at Senior Exec level
- Experience of business and personal PA work
- Excellent minute taking skills and experience
- Strong technical skills
- Experience gained in a Private/Investment Banking, Private Equity, Corporate Finance or Financial Services environment would be highly beneficial
- The ability to commit to a 12 month contract - there may be an option to extend for an additional 12 months
If this PA role is of interest to you and you meet the above criteria, please get in touch TODAY!