PA to Audit
|Specialisation:||PA & Business Support|
|Salary:||Up to £31000 per annum|
**PA to Partners
**£31,000 + exc company benefits
**Top Profesional Services firm
**Extensive diary management and international travel arrangments
This global profesional services firm are looking for a PA to provide support to two of their partners within the Audit group. This role will be fully focused around providing PA support to these busy partners and the wider team.
Duties required for this position but not limited to are;
- Full diary and inbox management for the two partners
- International travel arrangements, booking flights and accommodation, putting together detailed itineraries, and handling expenses
- Liaising with clients for meetings, presentations, and events
- Acting as gatekeeper for the Partners
- Acting as first point of contact for clients by proving phone coverage
- Documentation creation and management, including typing as necessary
- General administrative assistance to the group as required.
To be successful in your application for PA you will need to be;
- Experience as a PA or Team Secretary within a professional services environment
- Intermediate to advance level user of Microsoft packages
- Excellent telephone manner
- Fast accurate typing skills
- A can do attitude with high organisational skills
This is the opportunity to join a well-established forward thinking firm with an incredible reputation, and the chance to grow your PA experience to a high level as this team will allow you to do so. If this PA position sounds like you then please apply now with a copy of your CV in Word format.