PA Private Client
Personal Assistant - Private Client
Award winning accountancy firm
Up to £35k + excellent company benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who loves working within their Private Client team. This award winning accountancy firm are looking for a Personal Assistant to provide support to a small number of Partners, Directors and Managers. You will be responsible for delivering an exceptional client service.
Do you enjoy working within the Private Client sector? Can you see yourself being based in the City in one of London's international accountancy firms? If you have answered yes, this role may be for you!
Your duties as a Personal Assistant will consist of:
- Diary management
- Inbox management
- Managing the process of an event from start to finish
- WIP and debt, maintaining provisions and project codes
- Managing fee earns RMS
- Researching the Brand intranet
This is an amazing opportunity for someone who wants that next step-up in their career and wants to be that 'go to' person. You will be working alongside a great team and working in a family feel environment.
To be successful in this Personal Assistant role you will need:
- Experience as a Personal Assistant within a Professional Services environment is essential
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent skills in MS Software packages
- Be forward thinking and have a 'can-do' attitude
If you think this is the role for you, then apply now!