PA - Partner Level
Global Consultancy Firm
West End location
3-month FTC - competitive salary & benefits
Are you an immediately available PA who is looking to gain some excellent exposure working for a market leading, global firm? Are you interested in a contract role that will see you working alongside some inspirational people in a culture that is diverse, supportive and professional? If so, this PA role is ideal for you!
Working alongside a team of impressive EAs, this PA role will be an integral part of a small, but perfectly formed, team who support at Senior Partner level. The firm is innovative and dynamic and is enjoying a progressive period of growth and change, so the role will be busy and varied.
The main remit of the role includes:
- Complex, proactive diary management
- Meeting coordination - drafting agendas, confirming with attendees, compiling meeting papers
- Inbox management
- Preparation of correspondence
- Support on internal and external events
- Client liaison
- Ad-hoc project support
This PA role will be supporting some very high-profile people, so the successful candidate will need to be credible and comfortable dealing with people at all levels. You'll also need:
- Strong previous PA experience ideally gained in a professional services environment
- Excellent MS Office skills
- First class communication skills
- Demonstrable experience in forward planning and problem solving
- Immediately available, happy to commit to a 3-month assignment
If this PA role is of interest to you, and you meet the above criteria, please apply NOW!