PA - GUILDFORD
PA - Private Client Services
£33,500 and Competitive Benefits
Top Accountancy Firm - GUILDFORD
Are you looking for a PA role where you can step up and support a Partner?
This PA role will offer you the chance to challenge your skills and develop a strong knowledge of providing legal support to Private Clients!
PA Roles and Responsibilities:
This PA will provide secretarial and administrative support to a Tax Partner and a small team of managers and associates alongside another PA and a Team Secretary. The Tax Partner provides tax advisory services to their private clients.
- Coordinate and manage diary entries ensuring all arrangements are practical and organised efficiently. Provide materials for scheduled meetings and ensure travel is arranged.
- If any conflicts arise, propose solutions by using your initiative and evaluation priorities.
- Process expenses.
- Email management.
- Produce an excellent standard of legal documentations consistently and draft correspondence.
- Produce bills, WIP, debt reports and update project codes accordingly using the Financial Management System (FMS).
- Train new joiners on the billing and invoicing process and how to operate the FMS.
- Operate the Relationship Management System (RMS) by adding fee earner's contacts, reviewing and highlighting significant information.
- Assist the Tax Partner and team with the build-up and completion of client due diligence.
PA Required Skills:
- Previous experience working as a PA in professional services.
- Accuracy and efficiency.
- Proactive, flexible and forward thinking approach.
- Strong attentional to detail, communication, IT skills include MS Office.
- Ability to work well in a team and mange a busy workload proficiently.