PA - Global Consultancy Firm
|Specialisation:||PA & Business Support|
|Salary:||£33000 - £35000 per annum + excellent benefits|
Global Consultancy Firm
Stunning offices in the heart of the West End
Highly competitive salary and excellent benefits
Are you a talented and professional PA looking for a new challenge? Perhaps you are a Team Assistant who is ready to take the next step up? Do you want to work for an award winning, market leading, global firm who are innovative, progressive, dynamic and forward thinking? If so, this PA role is perfect for you!
Working for a genuinely lovely Senior Director and wider team, this PA role offers real autonomy and the chance to get involved. You'll be supporting a busy, professional, friendly and fun team in all aspects of their day to day work, contributing to their continued growth and success.
The pace in this PA role can be fast and the atmosphere fun, so you'll need to be able to manage competing priorities with ease and be a natural born organiser. First class communication skills are a must and the ability to work to tight deadlines is key.
This varied PA role will be challenging and rewarding in equal measures - no two days will be the same but the main remit of the role includes:
- Diary management for the senior management team
- Preparation of client presentations via PowerPoint
- International travel coordination and itinerary prep
- Client liaison
- Expense management
- Client billing
- Management of CRM system
- Support in coordinating client events
In order to be successful in this PA role, you will need:
- Min 3 years' experience working as a Team Assistant or PA
- Excellent MS Office experience and knowledge
- Fantastic written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of working to tight deadlines and prioritising workload
- Great attention to detail
- Experience gained in Real Estate, financial services or wider professional services (essential)
If this PA role is of interest to you and you meet the above criteria, please apply now!