|Specialisation:||PA & Business Support|
|Salary:||£33000 - £35000 per annum|
**£35,000 + exc company benefits
**Top 4 Accountancy Firm
**Providing high-class PA support to 2 Partners within their Media Group
**Extensive diary management and event running
**International travel bookings for the team
This well-renowned Accountancy firm is looking for a PA to join their ever growing fast paced Media Group. This role will be an inclusive 1:2 PA position and allow you the opportunity to make the position your own.
Duties required for this position but not limited to are;
- Extensive diary management for the two partners
- International travel arrangements, booking flights and accommodation, putting together detailed itineraries, and handling expenses
- Hold full responsibility for arranging and booking events for the partners and their clients from booking venues, speakers, catering etc and also attending the events to ensure everything runs smoothly
- Liaising with clients for meetings, presentations, and events
- Acting as gatekeeper for the Partners
- Acting as the first point of contact for clients by proving phone coverage
- Documentation creation and management, including typing as necessary
- General administrative assistance to the group as required.
To be successful in your application for PA you will need to be;
- Experience as a PA or Team Secretary within a professional services environment
- Intermediate to advance level user of Microsoft packages
- Excellent telephone manner
- Fast accurate typing skills
- A can-do attitude with high organisational skills
This is the opportunity to join a well-established forward thinking firm with an incredible reputation, and the chance to grow your PA experience to a high level as this team will allow you to do so. If this PA position sounds like you then please apply now with a copy of your CV in Word format.