PA and Company Secretarial Assistant
PA to Business Services
Highly established Law firm
£36,000 per annum
This is a fantastic role looking for a talented experienced PA to join them and support four very senior heads of the business so if this sounds like you then read on…
This PA position will be providing support to the Head of Projects, the Diversity Director, the BD and Marketining Director, and the Partnership Secretary. This role will be a mix of PA duties and some Company Secretarial duties so will give you a vast amount of variety.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Act as personal assistant to the Partnership Secretary.
- Full diary and inbox management.
- Liaise with Partnership Board members and Non-Executive Advisers in relation to routine Partnership Board matters
- as necessary.
- Collate, upload and organise documents for the meetings, Partnership Board meetings and Operations Group meetings.
- Prepare draft minute templates for individual meetings
- Type from audio and manuscript, including document production, PowerPoint slides and advanced knowledge of
- excel documents
- Book and deal with ancillary matters, in relation to venues for events e.g. the Partnership Board Annual Strategy
- Away Day and other offsite meetings
- Coordination of all travel arrangements and detailed travel itineraries
To be successful in your application you will need to have:
- Experience within a law firm as a PA or Secretary
- Experience within Company Secretarial will be beneficial but not essential as you can be trained in this
- Positive and "can do" attitude
- Proactive and ability to horizon scan
- Excellent organisation and coordination skills
- Ability to take initiative and ownership of matters
- Able to remain calm under pressure and work to tight deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Ability to interact at Board level
- Experience of or interest in supporting a company secretarial function
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Visio etc
If this PA to Business Services role sounds like you, apply now!