|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||PA & Business Support|
|Salary:||£32000 - £35000.00 per annum|
Personal Assistant - Not for Profit
International accountancy firm
£32-£35k + company benefits
This amazing international accountancy firm are looking for a Personal Assistant to support two Partners in the Audit team, Not for Profit Charities sector. You will be providing administrative support to a small team of senior managers working closely with the partners.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants more involvement with the company and who enjoys organising and creating client related events. You will be responsible for the coordination and administration of these events as well as helping others.
As a Personal Assistant your duties will consist of:
- Diary management
- Organising travel
- Dealing with expenses
- Organise meetings and upcoming events
- Inbox management
- Organising and managing in-house seminars
This is a hands on role which will provide you will great involvement and great progression. This award winning accountancy firm are based in the City and hold stunning offices. They pride themselves on continuing to deliver exceptional client services which is embedded in their strategy.
To be successful for this Personal Assistant role you will need:
- Experience as a Personal Assistant within a Professional Services environment is essential
- Experience or knowledge of operating in a matrix structure
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent skills in MS Software packages
- Be forward thinking and have a 'can-do' attitude
If you are looking for that next step-up and for a new challenge, then apply now!