PA to a Private Equity Partner and Barrister
Award winning property firm
The opportunity to work between two of their offices - Monday-Tuesday City / Wednesday- Friday Battersea (May be flexibility around this)
£35,000 per annum
Early finish on the last Friday of the month
Buzzy friendly atmosphere
Career plan in place from the moment you join
Are you looking for a new opportunity? Are you looking to join a forward thinking fantastic working cultured environment? Then this is the role for you.
This award winning property firm are looking for a PA who will be providing support to the Private Equity Partner who is based in Birmingham so this will be remote support alongside supporting the Barrister who works part time (Mon-Tues) in their city office so the rest of the week you will be working in their Battersea office. So this position will suit someone who is ideally an easy commute to Battersea.
For the PA position duties required but not limited to are:
- Diary management
- updating Partners' diaries with new starters and leavers
- Scheduling meetings, booking meeting rooms/venues, sending invites
- Preparing required documentation for meetings
- Taking and typing up minutes / action points (attending meetings when necessary)
- Copy typing, audio typing, spreadsheet management
- Conducting conflict checks
- Domestic and international travel arrangements (trains, taxis, car hire, flights, accommodation)
- Processing personal and credit card expenses
- Acting as a point of contact for Fee Earners, taking and fielding telephone calls, liaising with other departments, chasing deadlines
- Supplier/third party liaison
- Post filtering/re-distribution
- Inbox management
- Management of confidential documents for the Barrister
- Other ad-hoc secretarial and administration responsibilities
To be successful in your application for the PA you will be
- Experienced in a similar position ideally from a legal background
- Experience as a PA within professional services is essential
- Be within a commutable distance from Battersea
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Prioritisation skills, flexible, and have the ability to act urgently as required.
If you are looking for a role you can truly make your own, and join a firm who value and encourage their staff then this is the role for you.
Please click apply now if this role is of interest.