|Specialisation:||PA & Business Support|
|Salary:||£20.00 - £22.00 per hour +|
PA to Director
£20.00 to £22.00 per hour
Temporary assignment - immediate start
If you are a talented, professional PA who is looking for a new challenge and wants to work for a market leading, Global consultancy firm based in the heart of London, then this role is perfect for you!
Working as part of a friendly, hard-working team, this PA role is supporting a Senior Director who is highly regarded in the sector.
This is a true PA role in every sense of the word, so you'll enjoy being the 'go to person' and love being in a role where no 2 days are the same.
The remit for this PA includes:
- Complex diary management - horizon scanning and troubleshooting as needed
- Coordinating diaries, meetings and events
- Undertaking research and tracking current projects
- Client liaison
- Preparation of a range of client documents and high level client presentations
This exciting PA role requires a candidate who has:
- Strong experience working as a PA at Senior Director/Partner level
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Typing speed of 60 wpm
- Audio typing would be ideal, but not essential
- Strong attention to detail
- Immediately available
If this PA role is of interest to you and you meet the above criteria, please apply NOW!