PA - 12 month FTC
PA - 12-month FTC
Leading consultancy firm
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented and professional PA to join a market leading, award winning international consultancy firm based in the City, on a 12-month fixed term contract basis.
This PA role will be supporting a busy and successful team who are high performers at the top of their game. To this end, they need a super PA to match their pace and high standards and someone who is passionate about delivering good service, both to clients and internal stakeholders.
The PA role will include:
- Proactive diary management - able to react to last minute changes and to horizon scan for potential future clashes
- Meeting coordination
- Attending meetings to take notes and record action points
- Travel arrangements and full itinerary preparation
- Inbox management
- Coordination of internal and external events
- Supporting on a range of projects
This PA role would be a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to work in a fast paced, corporate environment and to gain exposure at Partner level.
The firm has a fantastic culture, which is diverse, collaborative and innovative - the PA community work well together and provide a strong support network to each other. The feel is professional, but informal at the same time and the people are all extremely friendly.
- Strong previous PA experience - ideally within financial or professional services
- Good working knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills
- Able to commit to a 12-month FTC
If this PA role is of interest to you and you meet the above criteria, please apply NOW!