Outsourcing Associate - Reading
Outsourcing Associate - Reading - £25,000 to £28,000
A top 10 accountancy practice are looking for an Outsourcing Associate to join their Reading offices. This will be an exciting and challenging opportunity where you will be joining a firm that offers excellent opportunities for career development.
As the Outsourcing Associate, you will be responsible for:
- Preparing balance sheet reconciliations and basic statutory financial statements for clients
- Preparing year-end audit files
- Assisting with the training of the junior members of team and supervising the junior team members
- Acting as a point of contact for the clients and maintaining strong client relationships
The successful Outsourcing Associate applicant will be:
- Hold a AAT or equivalent qualification
- Previous experience within professional services
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and work towards tight deadlines
If this sounds like the perfect fit for you, click apply now!