|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£21000.00 - £25000.00 per annum|
A new opportunity has arisen for an Outsourcing Assistant to join a Top 10 accountancy frim based in Central London. The ideal candidate will be studying/qualified AAT with a view to study ACA/ACCA/CIMA in the future.
- * Preparation of management accounts depending on the individual job.
- * Prepare basic statutory financial statements for clients with little or no supervision
- * Prepare year end audit files for clients
- * Draft VAT returns
- * Liaise with tax, payroll and other departments for client matters
- * Maintain good relationship with clients
- * Full Bookkeeping services for clients
- * Processing, raising invoices and expenses without supervision
- * Preparation of bank and petty cash with all other balance sheet reconciliations
The successful Outsourcing Associate applicant will be:
- AAT qualified looking to pursue further qualifications
- A great communicator, both written and verbal
- A strong IT user, particularly in Microsoft Excel
- A positive and enthusiatic individual
If this role sounds like the perfect fit you, click apply now!