Outsourcing Advisor - Heathrow
Outsourcing Advisor - Hayes - £35k to £40k
A top 20 accountancy firm are looking for an Outsourcing Advisor to join their Hayes office in their Business Outsourcing Team.
As the Outsourcing Advisor, you will be managing your own portfolio of clients from a wide variety of backgrounds and sizes, providing a full range of accounting services. This is a fantastic opportunity to take that step up in your accounting career, gaining exposure to large clients in a firm with a great reputation.
As the Outsourcing Advisor you will be responsible for:
- The preparation of management accounts and year end accounts
- Preparation of VAT returns and associated legislation returns
- Reconciliation of accounts e.g. bank, purchase ledger, sales ledger, PAYE
- Being the first point of contact for the clients, dealing with any enquiries and attending the client sites when necessary
- Fully ACCA/AAT/ACA qualified
- Previous experience dealing with a considerable client portfolio in practice
- The ability to produce accounts for sole traders and partnerships
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Software experience with accounting packages such as Xero and Quickbooks
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Excellent pension scheme
- Fantastic health insurance
If this role sounds like the perfect fit, click apply now!