Management Accountant - £30,000 to £37,000
A top 20 accountancy firm are looking for a Management Accounting to join their Outsourcing team in their London offices. You will be responsible for your own portfolio of clients, covering a wide variety of industries and business sizes.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a firm where you will be working with an interesting portfolio of clients in a firm that invests in their employees development.
As the Management Accountant, you will be responsible for:
- Preparation of management accounts and year end accounts
- Calculation and posting of accruals and prepayments
- Preparing VAT returns
- Reconciliations of accounts and data processing
The successful management accountant will have:
- Fully or part ACCA qualified
- Experience working with a broad range of client sectors and industries
- Excellent communication skills with the confidence to interact with senior clientele
- Great IT skills, proficiency in Sage Line 50 and Excel
- Experience working with practice dealing with media clients
If you're the perfect fit for this role, click apply now!