|Specialisation:||PA & Business Support|
|Salary:||£26000.00 - £30000 per annum|
Leading Global Advisory Firm
3 month FTC
Highly competitive salary
Are you a talented administrator who is looking for your next fixed term contract? Would you love to gain exposure in a world class Global business who have a reputation for excellence and a fantastic company culture? If so, this Administrator role is perfect for you!
This firm are market leaders and are known for their progressive and dynamic culture. The people there are friendly and professional and the team this Administrator role is working with are busy and great fun!
The Administrator role will be working alongside a Senior PA to support in a range of tasks for the team. The remit of the role includes:
- Diary management
- Coordination of meetings (inviting attendees, booking meeting rooms, arranging refreshments and equipment needed)
- Preparation of a range of internal and external documents
- Liaising with suppliers and clients
- Preparation of reports and management information
- Organising travel
- First point of contact for incoming queries for the team
- Support on organising team events
- Wide ranging ad-hoc admin support
In order to be successful in this Administrator role, you will need strong admin experience gained supporting a busy team. You'll need to be available immediately and happy to commit to a 3 month fixed term contract and have first class technical and communication skills.
- Strong prior admin experience - ideally gained within a Professional Services environment
- Excellent MS office knowledge and skills
- Great attention to detail
- Experience of supporting a busy team with the ability to manage a busy workload and priorities
If this Administrator role is of interest to you and you meet the above criteria, please apply NOW!