Office Manager Assistant/ Accounts Assistant
Professional Services Firm
£25k + excellent company benefits
This award winning firm are looking for an Office Assistant to join their busy London office. This is a real opportunity for an Office Assistant to start progressing down more of an office management role as you will be given more and more duties around this as your role develops.
As the Office Assistant you will also be supporting the Finance Director with Credit Control and some times of the year data entry. This is a fantastic opportunity with a role where no two days are the same.
Duties required but not limited to are:
- To take a leading role in ensuring that effective systems and processes are in place to comply with all Health and Safety regulations
- Attending tenant meetings as required by the Office Manager
- Reviewing and maintaining contracts with suppliers and contractors as and when required
- Working closely with the Finance Manager to assist with the production of accounts including (but not limited to):
- Updating invoices/credit notes from e-target
- Posting bank receipts to debtor's accounts
- Dealing with customer and supplier invoice/payment queries
- Sending statements and chasing outstanding debtors
- Processing membership applications and renewals
- Processing credit card payments
- Taking responsibility for providing an effective and efficient administration service to internal team members and suppliers
- Responsible for maintaining office supplies
- Manage bookings of internal meeting rooms including placing lunch orders and arranging tea/coffee for internal and external meetings
- Booking business travel arrangements, including flights, transportation, and lodgings for senior management and other staff member
- Maintaining office correspondence, including franking and receiving post, and crafting routine electronic correspondence
- Performing reception duties for the office, such as answering phones and greeting guests
- Assist other teams with administrative tasks as required.
This is Office Assistant role is fantastic step in someone's career as you gain a real varied skill set, if you wish to apply for this position please ensure you meet the following
- Experience as an office assistant previously ideally working towards office management
- Number literate and an advanced knowledge of MS Excel is essential or willingness to learn
- A can do attitude as this role requires a highly adaptable individual
If this Office Manager Assistant/ Finance Assistant sounds like you, then apply now!