New Business Manager
One of the world's leading professional services organisations are now recruiting for their offices in Glasgow or Edinburgh and are looking for the role of a New Business Manager. You will be in charge of the regional key client accounts and working a long side the Sales director.
- Developing a network of commercial relationships across your allocated accounts.
- Attending client events and presenting the Firm.
- Leading account planning meetings ensuring the actions were delivered upon.
- Delivering key national sales campaigns through your accounts.
- Coaching partners on the best practice of Business Development.
- Report all BD activity in the CRM system.
To be considered for this position the firm have asked for you to have a lot of experience within new business development within a professional service focused organisations and have a good knowledge of sales methods such as SPIN and Pursuit. Previous experience with managing is also looked for as it is a major part of your role.
If you wish to find out more or think this may be your next move please apply now!