Modelling Associate / Manager - London
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||Insolvency & Restructuring|
We are thrilled to be able to offer you an opportunity to work as part of a top advisory firm as a Financial Modelling Associate / Manager. You will be joining a dynamic team, that specialises in Project Finance, Financial Modelling and Valuations.
As a Financial Modelling Associate / Manager your role will be to provide financial advisory; modelling and valuation services to the firm's wide range of clients
- Developing complex financial and business models.
- Auditing and reviewing financial models.
- Producing engagement documentation, including pitch and scoping documents.
- Contribute to constant development of methods, templates, tools and best practice documentation
- Development of client pitches and proposals
- Preparation and analysis for PPA reports
You will ideally be fully ACA qualified (or equivalent) with exposure to Corporate Finance Modelling work.
If you're looking to join a team of specialists at a highly reputable firm please do get in touch immediately!