Marketing Projects Assistant
Ambition are excited to be recruiting for a fantastic junior marketing opportunity within a top 10 accountancy firm based in London.
The successful candidate will help deliver key campaigns that underpin the firm's marketing & sales strategy, working with the Marketing Project Advisers, Business Development Managers and key Partner and Director stakeholders across sectors, streams and regions. As well as providing 'traditional' marketing support.
- Working with Marketing Project Advisers and BD Managers to support them on marketing campaigns, helping to implement various elements of the marketing mix which will include:
- Event logistics
- Market research
- Copy writing
- Marketing experience preferably in professional services.
- Microsoft Package experience is essential.
- CRM experience is advantageous.
- Event assistance experience is advantageous.
- Digital marketing communications experience is advantageous.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills -verbal and written.
If you feel you meet these requirements and are keen to learn more, please apply to the role below or email firstname.lastname@example.org