Marketing Manager UKMEA
A leading global engineering firm is looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to join the transport division of the business. This role covers the UK, Middle East and Africa, and will be a mix of high level strategy and day to day execution.
This person will work closely with the senior directors and business leaders of the firm on a daily basis, and will be expected to gain a thorough understanding of the marketplace in order to create a deliver an effective marketing strategy.
- To become a true member of the business by understanding the UKMEA Group and using this knowledge to create and implement a marketing strategy on a global basis
- Content creation - thought leadership, online content etc..
- Manage end to end marketing campaigns and advise on appropriate marketing and business development tactics
- Drive the CRM system in order to ensure the business is utilising it in the most efficient way
- Prepare marketing action plans for the business in line with the vision of the team
- Create and coordinate business development material for client meetings
- Attend globql industry events
- Work closely with marketing teams in a number of regions to carry through global plan objectives into regional marketing plans
- Professional services backgrounds are essential
- Experience working within a marketing function in the engineering industry would be highly desirable
- Must have worked in a global role and executed marketing activities in different regions
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for one of the world's leading engineering consultancies and really have an impact on the marketing capabilities in this part of the business. If you feel that you have the correct skillset, then please apply below.