Marketing Manager EMEA
This role will have a regional remit and include a number of different elements including; campaigns, events, digital, PR, strategy, thought leadership and content. You will be delivering in the EMEA region and will be responsible for driving ideas to elevate the marketing for the firm.
-Deliver marketing campaigns across the business on a global scale
-Manage budgets and monitor ROI
-Develop and implement marketing strategy across the UK and EMEA regions
-Create thought leadership content
-Manage events from planning to project managing on the actual day
-Encourage cross-practice marketing initiatives
- Professional services experience is essential, ideally management consultancy or law.
- Must have a proven track record of marketing delivery capabilities and an understanding of multi-channel marketing
- It's important that this person has been in a global role previously and has managed specific projects in these regions
- Have experience managing a marketing budget and also creating marketing plans
- Able to confidently communicate with senior stakeholders
- Fluent French speaker would be highly desirable
If you feel that you have the relevant skills for this position, and want to join a highly successful management consulting firm then please apply below.