|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £65000.00 per annum|
Working across firmwide key marketing campaigns and projects this newly created role covers an international reach where you are expected to provide clear and focused leadership to a mid-sized team of Marketing Specialists. You will be managing the work flow of the team and ensure the effective, timely and quality delivery of key projects and creative campaigns.
Having seen year on success across a number of specialist areas, this law firm is a highly respected international heavyweight who work with an excellent array of clients offering wide sector and practice expertise. With an extensive global reach and specialist marketing teams aligned to individual sector and practice areas, this team will provide a pivotal role in aligning the firms campaigns and marketing projects. The projects themselves will vary across cyclical campaigns and ad hoc creative initiatives.
This role requires an experienced marketing specialist who has:
- excellent team leadership and project management skills
- able to effectively work in a busy and large international business
- demonstrable success working on international campaigns and projects
- worked across a variety of platforms
- extensive corporate B2B and/or professional services background
If this role sounds like the challenge you are looking for then apply now.