An established Real Estate firm have a new position available to join their London based office as a Marketing Manager. Reporting into the Head of Marketing, the role is a great opportunity for a driven individual to help develop a firm wide marketing strategy.
What you will be doing:
- Work directly with partners / stakeholders and the Head of Marketing to develop the strategy and recommend where investment should be made to improve it.
- Manage the implementation of campaigns, adapting to the relevant markets.
- Manage relevant third party relationships e.g. PR agency, property portals, print etc.
- Represent the firm at London or national networking events and ensure that it runs smoothly on the firm's behalf and take control.
- Monitor all marketing activity internally and also externally so you are able to provide regular reports on how to improve the team.
If you're looking for a firm that will really help you in your career and give you the right opportunities to gain the best experience then look no further, this firm will provide you will the right tools and chances to ensure you are not only helping your team but leading your own career path too.
For this role there are a few specific requirements that will help your application, such as evidence of working in professional services and also strong experience with the Microsoft packages.