|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£48000 - £52000.00 per annum|
A global financial Firm in Central London have a new opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join their established marketing team. In this role you will be working closely with the Head of Transactions and regional heads supporting them with their teams and their growth. This role will give you exposure to working with different teams and seniorities and also allows you to expand your management skills!
- You will be in charge of developing and delivering the firms national marketing plans that fall under your sectors ensuring that they are in line with the Firms goals and attract clients in the correct way.
- You will own the marketing budget for your sectors giving you that responsibility to handle it yourself and get the right equipment to make the firms marketing the best it can be.
- As the marketing manager you will be leading the social media accounts and developing these.
- Monitoring and reporting all marketing activities to help shape the Firms future plans.
- Managing external referrals with a key intermediaries programme.
- You will also have the role of building client relationships as well as internal and third party ensuring the firms brand is successfully recognised.
You should have strong experience within BD and marketing at managerial level with a professional and confident manner. Line management experience would be a great plus but not essential. If you're looking to get your foot in the door of a global firm with great benefits and opportunities then pleas apply now!