|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum|
An exciting opportunity has come up for a Marketing Manager to join a major property management consultancy based in London. The marketing manager will be focussed on optimising marketing efforts to their customer base, working across marketing, brand and campaigns to raise the profile of the firm on nationwide basis.
This property management consultancy is a major player across the UK, working across a range of residential and commercial properties. They have a strong, and growing position in the market place and their dedicated marketing and BD team is well integrated amongst the business. There is still huge scope to elevate the position of marketing internally and this new role is a great opportunity to work with a range of internal stakeholders in shaping the way that marketing is viewed and utilised internally.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Marketing campaign management
- Content delivery both online and offline
- Brand development
- Creation of marketing toolkits
- Management of a creative agency
- Project management
- Social media content
You will have one direct report as you will report into the Head of Marketing.
Requirements for the role:
This is a brand new role and a great opportunity for a marketing manager who is genuinely creative, great with content and enjoys campaigns and driving brand awareness. Further requirements include:
- Proven experience working in a professional services environment is essential
- Excellent well rounded marketing skills, both online and offline
- Excellent stakeholder management engagement and communication skills
- Experience working in marketing B2B and B2C is ideal
This role is based in Central London in a great location with excellent transport links.
If this sounds appealing to you please apply now.