|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
A leading consultancy is looking to hire a Marketing Manager into their global consulting marketing function. This is a permanent opportunity based in their central London office.
The team is responsible for designing and delivering a global marketing plan that assists the business with growth within their core areas. You will develop marketing strategy, implement strategy, create engaging content and campaigns, and generate awareness and leads.
- Development/implementation of the marketing plan/strategy globally
- Content creation and communications (external comms content for emails webinars, presentations, videos and blogs etc..
- Writing thought leadership pieces
- Working closely with senior stakeholders across the business and building strong working relationships
- Marketing campaign management - design and deliver marketing campaigns that leverage all appropriate marketing channels
- Liaising with external agencies and suppliers
- Designing internal communications plans to ensure key messaging is done efficiently
- Previous experience working in a marketing role within a professional services organisation
- Global exposure would be an advantage
- Strong senior stakeholder engagement abilities
- Has developed and implemented marketing strategy from scratch
- Happy to take responsibility for projects
- Holds a good track record of delivering projects to time and budget
- Highly engaging, inquisitive and keen to learn and progress
If you feel that you have the correct skills for this position, then please apply for consideration.